This is the WASTED BLOG. For my main author website, click this link.

Awards: WASTED won the Read it or Else category in the Coventry Award and was runner-up in the North East Book Award. It is longlisted for the Carnegie Medal and shortlisted for the Manchester, Grampian, Angus, and RED Awards.


Monday 20 December 2010

SCHOOL SPOTLIGHT 3: ST. PAUL'S CATHOLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL


Here's a link to a really lovely newspaper article about an event I did in Manchester at St Paul's Catholic Secondary School. I had a lovely time and, as I said in the article, they were GREAT questions.

One boy asked if there was rivalry and jealousy amongst authors! No, of course not... Actually, as I said to him, there seems to be very little amongst children's authors. We all get on pretty well, some better than others, of course, but some of my best friends are technically my "rivals" and I don't feel we really do jealousy.

With thanks to the Catholic Herald for permission to use this photo, which appears in that article.

No comments: